- Where is Avalo's corporate headquarters?
Avalo is headquartered at 1500 Liberty Ridge Drive Suite 321 Wayne, PA 19087. The main phone number is (610) 254-4201.
- Where was Avalo incorporated?
Avalo was incorporated in the state of Delaware in 2011.
- When did Avalo (formerly Cerecor inc.) go public and on which exchange is it listed?
Avalo’s common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “AVTX.” Avalo’s (formerly Cerecor, Inc.) initial public offering (IPO) was on October 15, 2015.
- When do Avalo's fiscal year and fiscal quarters end?
Avalo’s fiscal year ends on December 31 of each year. Our fiscal quarters end on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31, respectively.
- How can I view documents Avalo Therapeutics has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
Avalo’s SEC filings can be viewed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at sec.gov.
- Who is Avalo's transfer agent?
Our transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219, Tel: 718-921-8217. Their website is www.amstock.com.
- How do I transfer units, warrants or stock, change the address on my account or replace a lost certificate?
Communication regarding transfer requirements, lost certificates and changes of address should be directed to: American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219, Tel: 718-921-8217.
- Does Avalo have a direct stock purchase plan?
Currently, shares are not available for purchase directly from Avalo and we do not have a direct purchase program available.
- Does Avalo pay dividends?
Avalo has not historically paid dividends and does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations, if any, in our business.
- Who are Avalo’s legal counsel and independent auditor?
Avalo’s legal counsel is Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP, 4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 300 Raleigh, North Carolina 27607, (919) 781-4000.
Avalo’s independent auditor is Ernst & Young LLP.
- Who makes up Avalo's Executive Management Team and Board of Directors?
Information on our Executive Management Team and Board of Directors can be found under the Leadership and Board of Directors pages on our website www.avalotx.com
- Whom should I contact if I have further questions?
You can submit queries to Avalo’s investor relations department by contacting (410) 803-6793 or IR@avalotx.com.